Trust Your Journey, LLC. ("TYJ,” "we" or "our") respects the privacy of all users ("you" or "your") of www.trustyourjourney.com (our "Site") and of the services available from our Site (“Service” or “Services”). We have created this policy to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and to explain our information-gathering and dissemination practices.
- Your Personal Information and Our Commitment.When you create an account with TYJ, TYJ will ask you for your name, address, email address, credit card information, and telephone number. TYJ will not willfully or knowingly sell, trade, rent, disclose or make available this personally identifiable information about you. Your credit card information will never be shared or made available to any outside party.
- IP Addresses.We track your IP address to help administer our Site, diagnose problems with our server, and may gather demographic information about the usage of our Site and Services.
- Collection of Information through use of Mailing Lists. We operate and maintain mailing lists. To subscribe to our mailing list, you must provide your full name and a valid e-mail address. Individuals who create an account with TYJ are automatically subscribed our mailing list. We reserve the right to remove any non-functional, invalid or fraudulent e-mail addresses at our discretion.
- TYJ Shipping Vendors.In order to make your entire experience seamless to you, we pass along information about you to processing and shipping vendors to expedite your order. However, your credit card information is not shared with our outside vendors. We pass only the information that is required for the processing and shipping vendors to ship your products to you.
- Unsubscribe. Our Site and Services provide you the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving communications from us. To be removed from the mailing list on our Site, you may unsubscribe using the instructions that were sent to you when you first subscribed or select the unsubscribe option that is included on email communications you receive from TYJ. If you need further assistance, contact TYJ at the email address, telephone number, or mailing address set forth below. We reserve the right to contact you for further information that may be necessary to unsubscribe you from the list.
- Correcting and Updating Personal Information. To correct or update your personal information, please click on the “My Account” button located at the top right corner of our homepage and follow the simple instructions.
- Notification of Changes. If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. However, if you have “opted out” of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated your account, then you will not be contacted, nor will your personal information be used in the new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice, we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.